The “old” building was established by the Zamindars of Larkana as a madressah for the education of their sons in 1901. It’s Now been converted to an all girls degree college but the foundation stone still stands with all its history.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.